FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Four Points by Sheraton SFO San Francisco Airport [Master Thread]
Old Oct 14, 2022, 5:33 pm
DutchessPDX

Stayed here last night for a single night stay. We had an early flight after arriving late the night before. We were upgraded to a suite but honestly, the two level suites are terrible. There wasn't a living room, there was a bed downstairs and a bed upstairs. The downstairs bathroom was only a powder room. If you wanted to shower you had to go up a very steep set of stairs. AC in our room did not work, fan, heat, nothing would work. That didn't stop the loud mechanical noise rumbling for 30 seconds every 5 minutes or so. Also, any noise from the hallway is transferred right under the door via a 1 inch gap, right up the stairs.
This is my second stay here, I forgot I had stayed one other time for work. The noise transference was an issue that time also. I think my upstairs neighbor was pushing all the furniture from one side of the room to the other all night long. That's really the only explanation for the noise.