FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - First time in F
Thread: First time in F
View Single Post
Old Oct 12, 2022, 2:59 pm
bluegartons

Programs: BA
Originally Posted by RockyRobin
I think you’re stalking us! We are on the same flight 12th October staying at the same hotel (wanted to notch the pods).

Whilst it will be our 2nd First flight it will be our first from LHR
i meant to post this before Rock flew, but I am still on the road in US.

the Thistle was fine for our needs, no complaints at all. A beer and watched the planes landing from the terrace. Up early and the pods were novel, efficient if a little uninspiring.
but from the moment we walked into First Wing our overwhelming sensation was one of serenity for the whole journey, being in a bubble. Seamless transition through the lounge to CCR. We had breakfast in a cubicle to experience it, but actually preferred sipping champagne on the terrace watching the chaos beneath us. Popped out of the secret door to the shops for something and fabulous to slip back into CCR.
flight went from C which took us 15 mins. Boarding no hassle and a warm welcome on board. We did say it was first experience, not sure it made much difference but staff were attentive. Space is amazing, we dined together, drank a very wide variety of wine, had the port and cheese and tried the malt which I hadn’t had before. I have been lounging in the pyjamas in various hotel rooms round the Rockies.
Massive shock to the system being spat out at OHare! We loved our experience, and have managed to upgrade our flight back on BA048 from Seattle next week to F as well. Cannot wait! Any hints re Seattle-Tacoma?