FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Conrad Bora Bora {PYF} (formerly Hilton)
View Single Post
Old Oct 2, 2022, 12:58 am
wb2020

Programs: British Airways Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Delta Platinum, Bonvoy Titanium, Singapore Krisflyer Gold
Originally Posted by Sublimed4
We are setting the bar low. I mean Applebees low, so hopefully we won’t be disappointed. We live in Napa Valley and from what I read, the food will not even come close to what we get here.
Napa sets quite a high bar and the culinary arts certainly are not a strong suit of French Polynesia, so you're probably doing yourself a favor by setting those expectations. During our stay in August, we actually really liked the breakfast buffet - Very, very nice especially if you're getting it complimentarily as Hilton Gold or Diamond. I'd recommend reining in spending on other meals on property, as everything is just very expensive for the quantity and quality level you receive.

We experienced some minor service issues but this is a gorgeous property in a truly special place. Our overall takeaways from Conrad Bora Bora are very happy ones so I'd be willing to wager that if it doesn't rain the whole trip, you won't hate it ;-)