FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Saudia: TUN to CGK/BKK from USD 960
View Single Post
Old Sep 30, 2022, 6:55 am
jfkeze

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Saudia: TUN to CGK/BKK from USD 960

Tunis has been the source of various cheap Saudia fares, these are now below 1000 USD which is pretty good value since TUN is easily accessible from most of Europe on a short flight... Usual warnings, the airline is DRY, long layovers at times in the middle of the night and yes some of the cheapest fares are bookable via OTAs...

Tunis-Jakarta
Delta flyers would obtain 13956 MQMs and 2791 MQDs or a 2.90 MQD Ratio on this ticket.
FlyingBlue members would obtain 24 XPs for TUN-JED and 30 XPs for JED-CGK or 108 XPs Round-trip or instant FlyingBlue Silver status...

Book Flights Here!

Tunis-Bangkok
Delta flyers would obtain 12192 MQMs and 2438 MQDs or a 2.52 MQD Ratio on this ticket.
FlyingBlue members would obtain 24 XPs for TUN-JED and 30 XPs for JED-BKK or 108 XPs Round-trip or instant FlyingBlue Silver status...

Book Flights Here!

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page. Source: My site PremiumCabin.Deals