FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SAS Lounge Options Amsterdam (AMS)
View Single Post
Old Sep 29, 2022, 7:32 am
AlicorporateUK

Originally Posted by GUWonder
As a function of LO*G status, did LO*Gs in LO economy class get lounge access at that Pristina airport as a function of LO*G status for those LO departures?
No idea as I was flying business and only had to present my boarding pass, I wonder whether LOT has only got arrangements for the access of business class passengers or if indeed the lounge attendant simply got it all wrong (as the SAS Gold card holder pursued the argument further by making mention of Star Alliance rules amongst other things, the chap kept looking at a laminate A4 sheet presumably stating access criteria and even made a couple of phone calls, eventually consulting a lady which, judging from her lanyard, was a member of the airport staff). It goes without saying that paying 50 Euros for accessing a mediocre lounge roughly an hour before the flight was by all means quite an expensive "date", I wonder if she did it with the intention of charging it back to SAS (or LOT)... For the records, the lounge/airport in question was not listed on the LOT website (reason also why I was pleasantly surprised).

G