FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 4x miles on AA purchases with Citi AAdvantage Executive Card through 12/31/22
Old Sep 28, 2022, 9:58 am
donotblink

Programs: American Airlines Executive Platinum, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
Originally Posted by ksucats
I got it earlier this morning also. I haven't had a chance to read the details. Any chance I will get it for the ticket I bought yesterday? (If not, the loss of 24 hour hold cost me 1000 miles)
doesn't look like it:

Earn a total of 4 AAdvantage® miles for each $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases from 09/28/2022 through 12/31/2022. This offer may overlap with other special offers in which you are currently enrolled. To qualify for this offer, your account must be open and current. If you convert to another card product, you will not be eligible for this offer. Your eligible purchases must be posted to your account by 12/31/2022 to be eligible for this offer.

You already earn 2 AAdvantage® for each $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases. From 09/28/2022 through 12/31/2022, you will earn an additional 2 AAdvantage® miles for each $1 spent, for a total of 4 AAdvantage miles for each $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases. After 12/31/2022, you will return to earning 2 AAdvantage® miles for each $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchase.

Eligible American Airlines purchases are items billed by American Airlines as merchant of record booked through American Airlines channels (aa.com, American Airlines reservations, American Airlines Admirals Club®, American Airlines VacationsSM, and American Airlines airport and city ticket counters). Products or services that do not qualify are car rentals and hotel reservations, purchase of AAdvantage® status boost or renewal, and AA CargoTM products and services. Miles earned will be posted to the primary credit cardmember’s AAdvantage® account in 8-10 weeks.

1 Loyalty Point per eligible AAdvantage® mile 1 Loyalty Point accrues for every eligible AAdvantage® mile earned on purchases, excluding balance transfers, cash advances, checks that access your credit card account, items and services returned for credit, unauthorized charges, interest and account fees, traveler’s checks, purchases of foreign currency, money orders, wire transfers (and similar cash-like transactions), lottery tickets, and gaming chips (and similar betting transactions). Eligible AAdvantage® miles include the base miles earned on purchases, and do not include any bonus miles or accelerators. Loyalty Points may be earned on miles on purchases made by primary credit cardmembers and authorized users. Loyalty Points earned will be posted to the primary credit cardmember’s AAdvantage® account in 8 to 10 weeks.

Citibank is not responsible for products or services offered by other companies. Cardmember program terms are subject to change.

© 2022 Citibank, N.A. Citi, Citi and Arc Design and other marks used herein are service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates, used and registered throughout the world.

The Card Account is only available if you have a current AAdvantage® program membership in your name. Citi reserves the right to cancel your Card Account if you or American terminates or deactivates your AAdvantage® program membership.

Mastercard and World Elite Mastercard are registered trademarks, and the circle design, is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.