FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ITA-Matrix-PowerTools - Userscript for Orbitz/DL/UA/AA/BA/CZ/IB/LA/LH/LX/TK
Old Sep 8, 2022, 1:17 am
fuyao

Originally Posted by OneWorldSapphire
I'm using Matrix to piece together a r/t AA ticket that has outbound in fare code G (so I can use my BusinessExtra upgrade) and return in fare code I. I need to book the ticket on AA.com (USA website) because I am partially paying with a Flight Credit. I use the Matrix search, get the itinerary I need, and want to use a tool to click through to AA.com to purchase. However, when I use BookwithMatrix or the powertools to click through to AA.com I get a different ticket (same flights, but fare codes on BOTH flights downgraded to N). If I click through to the EU AA website the ticket is correct (outbound in G, Inbound in I), but I can't use my AA flight credit there. It's also correct when clicking through to Priceline, but, again, I can't use my flight credit there. Has anyone experienced this when clicking through to AA.com? Is there a workaround or better way to get the correct itinerary/fare codes to appear on AA.com when clicking through?

Edited to add: I am using Chrome, if that matters.
AA Europe uses Amadeus, AA U.S. Sabre. So 2 totally different booking, pricing and ticketing engines. Most likely Sabre will do a best buy for pricing then.