FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Questions for Holders of the Wyndham Business Earners cards
Old Aug 29, 2022, 4:43 pm
PattyC2

Originally Posted by AKNorth
I recently signed up for the Wyndham Business card and in the first month of my SUB. The SUB included 10K points if you add a cardholder and they make a purchase using the card. In my attempt to add my spouse, I receive a message that a card can not be issued and I needed to contact customer service. Has anybody run across this before? Applied as a sole proprietor so wondering if that is the issue? A little annoying that Barclays mentions that a new cardholder can get a SUB up to 75K but am unable to add a cardholder using their website. Any input would be appreciated.
I'm having the same issue. Unable to add online and have called 3 times each time being told I would receive the card within 7 business days. I've also secure messaged them but they seem unable to do anything via secure message and asked me to call. My last call was this morning and nothing is showing under Cardholders yet. I'm approaching 30 days and am about to give up on the 10k points. I also applied as sole proprietor. Let me know if you have any luck figuring out what the issue is.