FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA Guide: PHL / Philadelphia International Airport - MCT, Connection, MCT, etc.
Old Aug 25, 2022, 5:49 pm
GNRMatt

Programs: AAdvantage Exec Platinum, Hertz #1 Club Gold Five Star, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, HHonors Silver
Originally Posted by bzcat
AA ticketed LAX-PHL-ZRH with layover time of 37 min at PHL.

Am I going to make it? I will probably just have 1 carryon luggage. I'm thinking this may be problematic if I have to switch terminal.

AA608 LAX-PHL arrive 6:52 PM (Flightaware says average delay of 40min to 1 hour)
AA92 PHL-ZRH depart 7:29 PM

It was booked by a bot that work made me use... I wouldn't have booked it like this myself
Your PHL-ZRH flight will already be boarding by the time you land (assuming you're on time). From LAX, you may land in terminals A, B or C. Your Zurich flight will definitely be in A. If you can move well, it'll take about 10-15 minutes if you end up being the furthest gates apart. Plus, if you're not in the front of the plane, it'll take time to deplane. I think it's pretty risky, but if everything is on time (or early) on your first flight, you have a decent chance of making it.