FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Ultimate Rewards Points not Transferring to Spouse's World of Hyatt
Old Aug 19, 2022, 5:17 pm
HHonors OUTSIDER

Originally Posted by rmiller829
How did this end up? I'm having the same issue transferring points from my UR account to my husbands Hyatt account (authorized user, same household). When I called the rep said she got a not eligible to transfer until next year error but could not resolve it. She said she escalated it and I would hear back in 1-2 business days. It's been 3 and nothing... I recently helped my parents out with a Hyatt redemption recently so unfortunately I cannot use the work around my UR > my Hyatt > husbands Hyatt. I need to book this from my husband's account as he already has some of the points needed for redemption. I'm worried about waiting the 30 days to be eligible to transfer Hyatt to Hyatt and then combine points and have it take up to another 30 days to get them all in my account to book.
Maybe they will allow the account to go negative to make the booking while waiting for the points to show up?