FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Current Status of BA Call Center
View Single Post
Old Aug 5, 2022, 4:12 pm
Anonba

Originally Posted by ScienceTeacher
I've literally had the non BAH team rebook me on a BAH booking at least three times now for new flights. They can't change hotels and car hire but I did say this in my original post.

Certain staff members on the non holiday line can, and will, rebook flights on a holiday booking. I've experienced it and it's been posted here many a time before.
Ok so yes, in the change booking team in the UK for flight only bookings we were encouraged to do what we could to help with BAH bookings during covid. This was also carried out with assistance from managers who have access to view hotel/car hire part.

However this only really covered rebooking cancelled flights, where there were alternatives the same day. This is because it meant the holiday duration would be the same and therefore no amendments would be needed to the hotel or car hire (except pickup dropoff time). Also Holiday bookings actually make use of two systems but use the same one for flights we use. The other system is to show the package and/or all ground products.

Another important point to note is that those of us in change booking in the uk are trained and taking BAH calls. Change booking now will either be limited numbers of new starters in UK or India or Capetown.

Last edited by Anonba; Aug 6, 2022 at 1:31 am