FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amex Home vs Mailing address
View Single Post
Old Aug 3, 2022, 4:26 pm
Stgermainparis

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Global Adventurer
I can tell you, whichever address you have listed as your MAILING ADDRESS is where you will receive ALL your credit cards and billing statements. Unless there's some new option where the customer service representative can separate them.

​​​​​​Also, whatever you do, double check the accuracy of the change the following month as Amex CS is known for screwing things up with address changes like you want to accomplish. Been there and done that unfortunately.
Well that’s concerning. Sounds like this was something done on a call or chat?

In my case, I changed one card online and saw that for each card there is a separate address area in the account services section. So I don’t think my changing one affected the other cards. I got two replacement cards since then and they arrived at separate addresses per the account (so correctly). But what a nightmare if they all conflate and/or have the wrong address!

I think I’m going to just have to change the address periodically when I know I have a card coming. Ugh.