FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ticket or Award status: On Hold, On Request, Pending, Purchased and Ticketed
Old Aug 1, 2022, 10:43 am
FlyerWx

Programs: DL SM, AAdvantage, SPG
Originally Posted by MDTyKe
I had an AA award with multiple partners, and one segment (MH NRT-KUL) was canceled. The helpful rep amended me to new flights, in consideration of the fact JP is closed.
Old: HNL-NRT (HA) NRT-KUL-HKT (MH)
New: HNL-NRT (HA; same flight) NRT-CGK (JL) CGK-KUL-HKT (MH)

It's been about 50 hours now and it's stuck in On Request. I assume no extra miles are needed (partner award start/end has not changed), but possibly taxes... even though they told me nothing else was due. Was able to select seats for all new segments.

Flight isn't until Dec, so probably not a priority.. Is it something to worry about or should I just wait another day or two? I assume it might need Rate Desk approval or something?
Mine has been stuck in "On Request" for 10 days now, so I just sent a message over Chat and they confirmed everything looked fine on their end and it's just stuck in the manual queue. May be worth doing the same (or calling) to make sure everything is fine. It seems like the reticket queue is still "miserably long"