FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How do I make / making AA Concierge Key / ConciergeKey / CK? (master thread
Old Jul 30, 2022, 9:51 am
VegasGambler
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by davecraze
The plot thickens - this was posted on the Facebook AA CK/EXP group - looks like some people have received CK from large transfers into AA points/RDMs????!????? - apologies to M.B.(the poster) from that group if he is also a member here at flyertalk:

"Ok so I manage several AA accounts for friends and relatives. One of them received an email from AA today saying he is Concierge Key through March of 23! Did he earn it by CC spend? Nope no AA branded card. Did he earn it via travel on AA? Nope not a single mile flown commercially on AA or OW. Does he control travel for a company? Nope. AAirpass? Nope. Transferred in about 600k Marriott points to his AAdvantage account? Yup, giving a trip to NZ to a couple of friends. Interesting times in the CK world. I wonder if I can just have them add 8 months to my status since he'll never use it!"
600k? That's very very different from 5 million.

If 600k LP (or even just RDM) will get you CK, that's very achievable for a lot of people (myself included)