FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated Global Services Thread: Benefits, Questions, Experiences [2022]
Old Jul 27, 2022, 10:32 am
Gate45

Programs: UA 1MM 1K/AF Plat/Marriott Titanium/Hertz PC (who isn't?)/National Exec Elite/CFA Signature
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
Privacy

This has generally interpreted as full names or uncommon first names.

This is to prevent cyber stalking or attempts to contact outside of normal channels (it has happened). Also protects the employee from being called out by their employer.
Thanks! But yes, sounds to me like full name. Anyway, no big deal, just thought the whole riddle was funny (and it became even funnier with post 815).

I have commended UA agents on FT on occasion, using their first name, without moderator intervention so I will keep doing that.

Originally Posted by ctownflyer
So posting common first names is OK?
I think it's time to start doing that in this thread as some GS agents are amazing and others seem to take pride in getting the rules dead wrong and then adding the most asinine and nasty notes to your PNR.
Best to pool resources and know who to avoid while still avoiding identifying them personally.
Exactly.

Originally Posted by sfosin
Can the three of you report back on experiences? I was the one who asked the question upthread. I also have a 4 person reservation (with only me GS), and am curious if we can push through > 2 people at T-72. When I spoke to two separate GS agents over the phone to clarify the rule, both seemed to believe it was only possible for me and a companion, not multiple companions. These agents overall seemed pretty knowledgeable and helpful (one helped me push through multiple one segment upgrades, as well as consolidate ~12 FFCs into a singable ETC), so I would be surprised if they were wrong.

(I will also report back in two weeks’ time, but there are only 7 seats left, and 4 of us, so we might just need to upfare, haha.)
T-72 is tonight for me. I will report back, absolutely.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Jul 27, 2022 at 10:46 am Reason: merged consecutive posts by same member