FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AAdvantage Miles Ahead Savings Account
Old Jul 22, 2022, 3:53 pm
majikTib

Programs: AA PP; Bonvoy SE
I signed up and deposited funds. 3 or 4 days later my statement ended, and I received the 25% bonus on the entire statement hitting my AA account immediately. Happy to see that so quickly.

I also signed up or the 75k citi offer (2x, one for me, one for wife). We both subsequently got a targeted offer for Miles Ahead Savings and I jumped on it. Unfortunately, the sign up page consistently provided a "Something went wrong" error and we couldn't get signed up before the offer ended. Kinda upset about that, couldn't get any CSR to help. Credit Card kept sending us to Banking which sent us to someone else, then we were told to call 3 different phone numbers. Never got it to work out. Tried for days.

Originally Posted by WannaTheater
My fiancé got a targeted offer for this when she was logged in to her Citi credit card account online. Does anyone know if the miles earned (or Bonus) count toward American Airlines Loyalty Points? Or is everything earned strictly recorded with AA as Bonus Points?
They do not count toward loyalty points.