FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Collective agreement for the pilots being negotiated
Old Jul 22, 2022, 9:49 am
nacho
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Originally Posted by fassy
If you are in CPH area anyway at some point, drop by the ticket desk in CPH departure/arrivals hall. Had quite good experience there with a very helpful lady sorting out the mess SK did with a couple of reservations....
Thanks! I don't want to deal with this now in order to give other people can get a chance of get a hold o SK regarding rebooking. Mr said they should sort the name change back to the original name out without a charge - and he said I should give the customer service a chance to fix the mess before deciding to cancel the flight to HND. The CSR who hung up on me ought to know that name change is not possible for flights that's not operated by SK (it's just incredible that he changed a flight to a completely different destination and more than half a year from now).

The original plan after I got stranded was to get Mr. to SK ticketing counter to ask them to rebook me after they landed at CPH. I told him forget it after I found out the "do not rebook" remark and SAS CS doesn't have the authority to override it.

No matter how you twist and turn with my saga, it's SAS's fault. That CSR should have rebooked me to another flight instead of changing my name to another flight that has nothing to do with this.