FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Disruption Strategy
View Single Post
Old Jul 18, 2022, 7:47 am
mad_atta

Programs: Too many golds, no plat: OZ*G, AC*G, NZ*G, VA Gold, QF Gold, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by Thai-Kiwi
The NZ Space+ seating is indeed generous on the older 320 fleet. The NEO has reduced seat pitch (yes, the seat is a bit different, so an oranges-tangarines comparison).
I agree it's not quite so generous on the NEOs but still entirely acceptable and vastly better than the competition. What I find odd on the NEOs is how short they made the seat cushion - was it to make the legroom look better? - but although I find it a little disconcerting, especially since I have long legs, I don't find it uncomfortable so I guess no harm, no foul. I do find the higher windowline and slightly greater width on the A320 family distinctly preferable to the 737.

Originally Posted by Thai-Kiwi
I was in WorksDeluxe BNE-WLG in 03F (83cm), and was envious that the Works pax on the left side had much more room (86cm). I was a late change so the WD Seats with HVC seating were all gone.

But you’d think if paying $140 more for WD over Works you’d at least get the ‘best seating’…?
Yes, you really would. WD just seems like a pathetically thrown-together excuse of a product, and so half-hearted. And yet, here it still is all these years later, effectively unchanged. I can see some appeal to people who otherwise might not get lounge access but for the most part it just seems a waste of the front two rows.