FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SkyPriority lost after flight modification
Old Jul 15, 2022, 12:47 pm
physicsdude

Programs: Flying Blue Gold, BA Bronze, Ex-skywards Platnium
Originally Posted by wxsouth
Booked TATL flights back in May (MCO-BOS-LHR CDG-ATL-MCO), Premium Select outbound and Comfort+ inbound, all on Delta metal. My Trips page showed SkyPriority after booking. After a minor schedule change in June, was able to change flights with no fare difference. After changing the outbound to a nonstop VS metal in Premium, noticed that inbound CDG-ATL leg had changed to Premium Select ( with no fare change and same flight). SkyPriority still appeared on My Trips page.

Today, I went back to change the inbound CDG-ATL to a different flight (still allowed from the original schedule change). After changing to an Air France metal (Delta marketed) flight in Premium Economy, SkyPriority has dropped off of the itinerary on the My Trips page. Is this because none of the premium economy legs are on Delta metal?
AF premium economy have Skypriority. Maybe refresh the DL app or download the AF app and add your flight there. If you have status, add your Skyteam account number and it'll get added back as well.