Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

SkyPriority lost after flight modification

Old Jul 14, 2022, 8:40 pm
Original Poster

Booked TATL flights back in May (MCO-BOS-LHR CDG-ATL-MCO), Premium Select outbound and Comfort+ inbound, all on Delta metal. My Trips page showed SkyPriority after booking. After a minor schedule change in June, was able to change flights with no fare difference. After changing the outbound to a nonstop VS metal in Premium, noticed that inbound CDG-ATL leg had changed to Premium Select ( with no fare change and same flight). SkyPriority still appeared on My Trips page.

Today, I went back to change the inbound CDG-ATL to a different flight (still allowed from the original schedule change). After changing to an Air France metal (Delta marketed) flight in Premium Economy, SkyPriority has dropped off of the itinerary on the My Trips page. Is this because none of the premium economy legs are on Delta metal?
Old Jul 15, 2022, 12:47 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Gold, BA Bronze, Ex-skywards Platnium
Originally Posted by wxsouth
Booked TATL flights back in May (MCO-BOS-LHR CDG-ATL-MCO), Premium Select outbound and Comfort+ inbound, all on Delta metal. My Trips page showed SkyPriority after booking. After a minor schedule change in June, was able to change flights with no fare difference. After changing the outbound to a nonstop VS metal in Premium, noticed that inbound CDG-ATL leg had changed to Premium Select ( with no fare change and same flight). SkyPriority still appeared on My Trips page.

Today, I went back to change the inbound CDG-ATL to a different flight (still allowed from the original schedule change). After changing to an Air France metal (Delta marketed) flight in Premium Economy, SkyPriority has dropped off of the itinerary on the My Trips page. Is this because none of the premium economy legs are on Delta metal?
AF premium economy have Skypriority. Maybe refresh the DL app or download the AF app and add your flight there. If you have status, add your Skyteam account number and it'll get added back as well.
Old Jul 15, 2022, 2:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
Those tags are meaningless on the the itinerary page itself. It's just DL IT trying to show you something and sometimes failing because it's DL IT (especially when you have multiple partners involved)

As long as the underlying ticket is in the correct fare class, you will have the benefits you're entitled to when you check in and get to the airport and printed on your boarding pass (or visible on your electronic boarding pass) as appropriate
Old Jul 15, 2022, 3:22 pm

Programs: Delta PlM, 1M
I would say the most important issue after these changes is to insure that AF has the return actually ticked. Use the AF website and see what it says. That DL shows it does not insure AF has it ticketed.

A seamless partnership :-)

As the others say, the SP issue is minor.
strickerj likes this.
Old Jul 15, 2022, 5:15 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by exwannabe
I would say the most important issue after these changes is to insure that AF has the return actually ticked. Use the AF website and see what it says. That DL shows it does not insure AF has it ticketed.

A seamless partnership :-)

As the others say, the SP issue is minor.
Thanks for the responses. PNR pulls up ok on the Air France site so I think we are good there, and fare class is P, so we should be good for SkyPriority on the return.
Old Jul 15, 2022, 5:48 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Has your ticket been correctly reissued? In particular, does the ticket show the correct fare classes, matching what is shown on your itinerary?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.