FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA and the Verifly app (issues, experiences)
Old Jul 11, 2022, 7:38 am
JJeffrey
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Originally Posted by cova
i Booked a trip to Europe in the Fall and pulled up the PNR in the Verifly app. 4 segments Domestic then International, return Intenational then Domestic.
All green except the return International. All segments are AA (nothing BA) Says too soon to enter.

Today I made a change in date on the return flight - Same PNR - but new ticket number. Using SWUs -ticket before was confirmed in First and Business on all 4 segments. For the changed I am confimred now on 3 segments - except the last domesitc segment.

I removed and cancelled the PNR from the Verifly App, then tried to load it and it says:
"Unfortunately, at ths time, regional/domestic flights in your booking are not supported" Says Retry but same thing.

So I tried this on an upcoming domestic only flight - and get the same message.

Did something change over the past day? Or is there a problem wih Verifly?
I have no idea but since you're still months before the flight I really wouldn't worry or mess with it.

Also most of Europe has done away with any kind of covid related docs and checks so depending on where you're going you probably won't even need it.