FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta In-Flight Meal/Food Service: The Definitive Thread — 2022 Edition
Old Jul 8, 2022, 9:11 am
Pianoman109876

Programs: Delta Platinum; Hilton Diamond; Marriot Gold
JFK-SFO,

July 7, 2022

Delta One - LUNCH

B763

Amenity Kits? YES (this was a surprise)

PDB? NO (was told they "weren't available" and they wouldn't offer anything - I have already written in to complain)

FEBO? YES (both D1 flight attendants started at row 9 to confirm entrees and moved forward. I had pre-ordered)

Menu (from the: deltaone.mydeltamenu.com/JFK-SFO link)

SALAD: Spring Green Salad with yellow beets, goat cheese, and candied pecans with white balsamic vinaigrette.

BREAD: Roasted Tomato Focaccia with cultured Banner Butter

MAIN: Marta Chicken Meatballs with olive oil whipped potatoes, Taggiasca olives, and spinach

DESSERT: Banana Mousse with Brown Butter Crumble

————

Report: Flight attendants were good, if a little standoffish at times. They did NOT like folks coming to the galley to get refills and would shoo people back to their seats (but they WERE quick on bringing said refills). The meal itself was fine. Tasted like a decent first class meal, certainly nothing “special” about it. I DO like these much better than those awful (to me) impossible balls.

Note that one of the other options was “Mediterranean Kofta” which they kept describing as “Mediterranean beef/lamb with eggplant”. I did ask and no one appeared to have gotten it.

The other picture is the new Explorer Cold Brew Coffee concentrate. Each bottle is 2 oz and they use half the bottle (they gave the other half of the bottle to me). I got mine mixed with Baileys and it was actually REALLY good that way. Don’t miss this one on Delta One flights!

Amenity kit pre-placed. Mini water (no other PDB)

The roll was warm and tasty, if a bit salty)

Get this with Baileys!