FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Collective agreement for the pilots being negotiated
Old Jul 5, 2022, 3:19 pm
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by livious
I would venture to guess that this is why Anko was chosen to be CEO. While I am upset at the moment with the strike, it was likely the correct decision to try and make SAS profitable in the long run. Just keep my EBG4LIfe active and I will be relatively happy
This kind of situation should inform employees — unionized or not — that when company management are trying to squeeze concessions out of employees with new agreements/terms, those new agreements/terms won’t be honored longer than it’s convenient for the management to do so; and therefore the employees should instead do like company management does for themselves and their greedy backers: go for the gold at the start, give up nothing already agreed to previously, and let the cards fall as they may in the future.

Will Skatteverket go hunting for Anko’s income after he leaves Sweden to financially collect on his giving his backers what they want, perhaps that being SAS delivered on a single tray on the cheap?