FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SAS strike from 4 July 2022 [and related Discussions]
Old Jul 4, 2022, 12:41 pm
view

Originally Posted by Dania 1581
I have a flight tomorrow AMS- OSL - KSU. The OSL- KSU has been canceled, but the flight from AMS is operated by Cityjet and therefore not canceled and open for check in.
I will contact SAS, but if I can’t contact them on time, does this mean that I have to fly tomorrow to Oslo and wait there till something happens? I don’t want to lose my first flight for no shown
If you need to travel, definitely avoid a no show for the first flight. KSU ops look bad the next days due to the strike because route is only served by mainline with a couple of flights a day now in the low season for that airport. Most likely scenario is a rebooking on Wideroe from OSL via BGO to KSU. You could be forced to spend the night in an airport hotel on the way, SAS will refund needed food/lodging.

SAS is supposedly rebooking but I imagine they are swamped and have challenges finding alternatives. If they are really proactive and find space they could put you on KLM to BGO and then Wideroe to KSU.