FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Test & Go Application Process changes
View Single Post
Old Jul 2, 2022, 11:11 pm
BinSabai

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by estnet
This was published on June 15 in the Bangkok Post - guess you can't believe everything you read LOL

"The government will temporarily halt the need for international passengers to fill out TM 6 immigration forms to ease passenger congestion at international airports.Prime Minister and Defence Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha said after a cabinet meeting on Tuesday this would reduce the process for foreign visitors as they were already required to fill out many forms upon arrival. It will also help alleviate congestion as international arrival numbers have increased, he added."
of course I have read this, but it will only be implemented once it is published in the Royal Gazette and there was no date given (in opposite to the discontinuation of the Thai Pass which was clearly announced for 1. July)
in addition I do not think there are many other forms to fill out upon arrival...with the discontinuation of the Thai Pass for the majority of tourists, only this TM6 remains...and such an arrival form has to be filled out for many countries (incl. USA); I actually do not know any other Asian country, where you do not have to fill out such a form...