FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Test & Go Application Process changes
View Single Post
Old Jul 1, 2022, 9:13 am
goodeats21
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Originally Posted by SKT-DK
Haha change is likely - the main signs still point further down towards the middle for Fast Track as they have always done, but just ignore

OS… The flight… We barely made it on our connection which happens, had to run through VIE. Luggage may or may not arrive by 11pm tonight (so 30+ hrs late, nobody seems to care).

But the real crack was the food and service - for a delayed late night flight, I would have hoped the service (keep in mind our EU business connection served nothing but a few pieces of pasta in tomato sauce) would be expedited, rather than dragged out with a tray of nothing but a cover on it for a long time. And when it arrived, the food was pretty much inedible and taking forever between courses.

And my earphone Jack went toast 30 mins into the flight, so no IFE - crew’s solution was to keep trying different headsets, and after the third one I said forget it. Granted, they did offer to move us to somewhere in the bowels of the J cabin, but wasn’t really interesting at that point
That's kind of surprising. OS is known for their catering, and I have always had great meals / service with them. Hopefully just a one-off, and sorry for your disappointment.

I am heading back to BKK tomorrow. Feels weird (in a very good way) to not be running about for COVID tests and paperwork printouts.