FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Test & Go Application Process changes
View Single Post
Old Jul 1, 2022, 2:41 am
SKT-DK

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de la Brosse a Cheveux Dore, SK *GfL, BA Gold, WY G, HH DIA, IC Plat Amb., Hertz PC
Originally Posted by BinSabai
yes, at about 315pm...I asked twice and they sent me to the Thai lanes...(behind the Thai lanes were only the automatic doors for Thais, which were totally empty...so where is the real fast lane...)...well got in the slowest lane with the Indian family and a real slow officer....totally maybe 15 minutes...I did not wait at immigration in BKK for so long since they introduced fast lanes many years ago...
We must have been there at around the same time then! We came in delayed on OS (never again! - not because of the delay though), and are still waiting for our luggage to be delivered to our home..

If you are coming from the A/B/C side of the airport, then the first immigration hall has a fast track towards the right-hand side - but you have to cross over the tensa-barrier across the Thai lane from the Foreigner side, which was no problem. Some immigration people tried to scream at us, but I just held up the boarding pass showing Business class and kept walking - through with zero waiting time.