FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Tier Point Runs | 2021 edition
View Single Post
Old Jun 29, 2022, 8:28 pm
Sifu

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, Hilton Honors Diamond, Virgin Flying Club Gold
I've just returned from a back to back TP run lasting around 3 weeks consisting of AGP-HEL-LHR-JFK-LAX to LAS (first trip) and SFO (second trip) with a "side TP run" with Alaska Airlines nested in between allowing me to spend some time up that way with a few repositioning flights spread across to add up some more TP.

Only a couple mishaps where one of my JFK-LAX flights were cancelled, so I was routed directly from JFK-SFO and lost the 40TP which would have been JFK-LAX-SFO... I will attempt to claim those TP when I do get closer to the GGL mark if possible. One of my checked bags is also currently stuck at Heathrow but thankfully only got held up whilst on my second trip back to Malaga so it wasn't exactly the end of the world. Considering all of that, a fairly successful trip and it was great to meet a few of you folks whilst on the pilgrimage towards GGL in various places from Anchorage all the way through to Helsinki!

Overall including the TP runs and various repositioning flights, 2780TP collected (minus 40TP for the direct routing) in three weeks. Almost there!