FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA is moving most flights from LHR Terminal 3 to T5
Old Jun 28, 2022, 6:11 pm
aztimm
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Travel Safety/Security & Texas, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, HHonors, Hertz
Originally Posted by darthlemsip
Are people seeing this update on their bookings already? I have a flight to PHX in October and it's still showing as T3, so if it's changed already then suggests it's only for the remainder of S22 for now
So I received an email from BA today, to let me know that my AUS-LHR flight in September had been moved to LRH T5.
When I go into, "manage my booking," I also see that it has been updated to LHR T5.

I'll be connecting LHR-TIA, so I guess I'll have to do the bus to T3 for that flight, unless something changes between now and then, which is quite likely. I have a 5-1/2 hour connection, so unless things are quite dire, I should be fine with getting between terminals.

And yes, on the AA forum, there has been quite a bit of chatter with AA moving their remaining flights to T3. Originally someone said it would happen on 1 July. I haven't seen a specific date listed, but it sounds like it will happen toward the middle of the month.