FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 11.15.2015 Ultimate Rewards transfer ONLY to own & AU's airline/hotel accounts
Old Jun 23, 2022, 3:10 pm
kayexalate

Originally Posted by mia
You are also required to be an "owner" of the business. I do not know if Chase enforces this requirement, nor what documentation they require, but it is stipulated in the terms.
mia I just spoke to four different representatives from Chase and they all said that you CANNOT transfer ultimate rewards to a mileage program other than the primary account holder (at least in this specific scenario of the Ink Biz preferred card). It doesn’t matter if you are an owner, an authorized user, or an employee. This goes against what is written here but all four reps were very confident in their answer that only the primary account holder can get their ultimate rewards transferred to their mileage program. I asked if that was in writing anywhere, but they said it was not.. I wonder if you have some different information.

T&C here say nothing (either way):
https://static.chasecdn.com/content/dam/card/rulesregulations/en/RPA0514_0515_Web.pdf