FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Place Chicago O'Hare (ORD) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jun 22, 2022, 7:28 pm
ignis

Just stayed here for a night, check-in/out was quick and everyone was nice, but the hotel itself seems to be in not the best shape. My room smelled distinctly of sewage throughout, and after 18 hours of airport (and finding out the hard way that their airport shuttle stops running at 8:30pm) all I needed was a place to sleep and the hotel provided. Bathroom was somewhat cleaned, visible hairs and smudges, but the shower was clean enough and the room was quite big. The breakfast was a very barebones continental where you bus your own tables. My room was facing the highway and I could hear it all night but it didn't bother me, and planes aren't deafening but you certainly can tell when they pass by. I'm a fairly light sleeper but I'm used to industrial noise and didn't need the earplugs they provided in the room. Overall it wasn't quite worth the cost (which I chose it for, unfortunately) and I wouldn't stay here again.