FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Visiting the Jewel
View Single Post
Old Jun 22, 2022, 1:37 am
RafKa

Programs: BA Silver (OW Sapphire), A3 Gold (*G), Bonvoy LTTE, HHonors Diamond, LeClubAccor Silver, UA Silver
Originally Posted by LeaderShip345
I would do it. Not necessarily because the Jewel is a must see, but because immigration in Singapore is so easy now (even easier than pre COVID now that the arrival card is filled out online before you travel). The SilverKris lounge left a lot to be desired when I visited last week even without any overcrowding. If I were you I'd grab a shower and leave my carry-on in the lounge (not sure if this is possible) and then walk around Jewel for a couple hours and maybe get a meal there. By the way Jewel stores are only really open 11am-10pm, so I wouldn't visit outside those hours.
Just wondering about the part in bold, as next week I have a 6am - 8pm stopover. Am I able to exit the plane, head to the lounge for shower/breakfast (and potentially leave my carry-on) before passing through immigration, heading somewhere on the MTR for an outdoor run (bonus question: any suggestions? East Coast Park, Pasir Ris, Changi Beach?) and head back to the lounge?