FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - State of TSA-PRE
View Single Post
Old Jun 20, 2022, 9:34 am
Jzlerner

Originally Posted by lamphs
Aircrew gets priority. In some midwest airports that I frequent, there is only one line for security. I could care less that aircrew is prioritized as I almost never cut it so close that a couple of aircrew in front of me would make a difference in getting to the gate in a timely manner.

I have a tremendous amount of patience for the not so frequent flyers when I have to share a line. I occasionally have the impression that so many frequent flyers have an air of arrogance that makes them better than the not so frequent flyers. (Maybe fly private?) (I do not go ahead of those having difficulties unless there is a clear space to do so.)
The air of arrogance you talk about isn't much us having any arrogance. It's much more frustration. As frequent fliers we know what TSA is, what we have to do and how to make it go quickly. The frustrating part is the people who seemingly are ignorant enough to think they can bring scissors and a can of coke through. So it's not the arrogance, it's the frustration that we're doing the right thing why can't everyone else? It's not that we're better then less frequent fliers were just prepared and the people who aren't slow everything down