FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated Global Services Thread: Benefits, Questions, Experiences [2022]
Old Jun 15, 2022, 3:40 pm
PanAmWT

Programs: UA GS 4MM, RCC life member (paid), Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, CLEAR
Originally Posted by wxguy
Time for some good news. The other day I had a superb experience with GS phone agent "Nancy." Two of us on one PNR using miles/PPs on a domestic ticket. I asked her to split the PNR, book me in paid P class, and leave my partner in PN (XN+PPs). Shares (or whatever it is these days) did not cooperate, and long story short, she spent an hour on the phone with me, keeping me informed as she worked with her support and ticketing to get things fixed after a lot went wrong. She was a very experienced agent and even knew in advance what could happen (and it did!). In the end, I had what I needed, my miles and PPs were redeposited, both tickets reissued, and she pushed through my partner's XN/PP => PN after the space disappeared. Kudos to Nancy!
Originally Posted by Kleinnaf
SHe's great, I believe Chicago based.
Helped me last year with a complicated changeOffered to have me hang up and she'll return the call when she's done!
Originally Posted by AugustusM
Same here. Had her a bunch of times and she's always super helpful, particularly on the recent FCO trip that I booked for myself and 3 companions. She ended up saving me over 200K miles.
I am adding her name to the GS agent list provided by porciuscato. I also added the name Teresa based at Houston to the list after a recent super good experience. Both are marked with ++.