FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Shocking Anti Semitic incident
View Single Post
Old Jun 13, 2022, 7:04 pm
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by TWA884
No argument with your assessment of the situation.

I found this response to the DOT from Lufthansa, which was posted on......, quite revealing:
Thats the min they should get as I said from the get go, and unfortunately the culprits who didnt listen to the crew will also get that

My grip is that w/o any proof stop being Al Sharptons and claim every time its Anti-semitism unless you have proof that that is true. Heres another case from last week not an airline, https://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news...auschwitz.html Now if they saw an employee run and lock the gate and allow everyone but those girls thru Id agree, but AS is being thrown out since as with LH all Germans are anti-semitic and so are all Poles now.

Again it may be AS but with Buffalo until they looked at the shooters social media posts they didnt say it was Racism

But unfortunately many people on the site you mentioned when a bag is Missing (didnt arrive) think they can go on a spending spree and buy things they never would have and if the bag ends up as never being found , up go the posts eg How can I max out the amount XX will pay me for my lost bag , does anyone know someone who will back date receipts and for items I didnt buy etc etc. The point is not to be made whole but to profit from it. So it doesnt surprise me if most folks will pull a Dao, who was on the phone with his lawyer when the police came to take him off and did what he could so as to max out his profits IMO.