FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IHG Program Update March 2022
View Single Post
Old Jun 13, 2022, 6:20 pm
Rainier

Programs: IHG Spire; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Irishash
I emailed and had Dec23 and 25,000 choice award credited within 24hours after noticing same a few days ago. Email response appeared to suggest a known issue.
Originally Posted by greggrant
I've just had an email confirming that I should have been re-qualified until 31/12/23 and now have been. No apology despite being told twice that I was wrong. So, please persevere - you'll get there in the end!
Can I ask what email you used to address this issue?

I requalified for Spire on April 9th with >55k points. Received 25k points Spire benefit. Was switched over to Diamond status but just noticed that expiration is still showing as 12/31/22. I called Diamond hotline twice but it was useless. First person kept telling me that I was wrong and that 2022 expiration was correct. Second person (after several attempts at explaining the situation) finally apologized and told me that I was correct and that I should show expiration of 2/28/23 (which is also wrong).

I don't have the energy to call again and would rather send an email but only option I can find is the "missing points" submittal forrm.