FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Proposal for New Diamond Medallion benefit: Skip the Skyclub line?
Old Jun 12, 2022, 12:37 pm
mridley2

Programs: DL PM. 1MM
Originally Posted by Gertjaars
At ATL this morning, the first thing the skyclub dragon said was "Hi Are you a Diamond, 360 or flying Delta One?". Shook my head no, told me to wait even though there was no line!
I was in the ATL Term T club on Friday afternoon. I did see two queuing areas downstairs with a sign that said Diamond/360/D1. Luckily there was no line but i was shocked to see that. Honestly I thought this thread was a big joke from the DYKWIA initial post. Guess I was wrong.

Side note. upon my arrival at LGA about 8PM Friday night I did "test" arrival access using my AMEX Reserve card and voila! They let me in no questions asked. I merely had to scan the boarding pass. WOW!!
I had a cocktail with a snack and then made my way over to the m60 bus. So at least that benefit does exist for Reserve Card members. Question: Maybe I missed it but I don't see this arrival access listed in the terms and conditions for the AMEX reserve card. Is this an unpublished benefit????