FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Priceline's United Packages: First Class Bait and Switch
Old Jun 12, 2022, 12:41 am
firemandan9

Programs: AS 100K, DL PL, B6 M3
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
Where did you see this on UA's home page? Or another page?
Can you replicate?
United Packages is prominently featured on the rotating featured offers on my United.com desktop experience. No class information of what I'm purchasing for my one-stop departure flight other then "First or Business" as I selected after initially selecting my desired flights. Only when I went to Untied.com with my PNR once ticketed did I realize they had booked a mixed class trip.

Originally Posted by IAH-OIL-TRASH
Interesting. I just tried booking a similar package and just before the “Book now” page, one can click on flight details and clearly see class of service for each flight. I guess you just assumed it was First or Business all the way without double-checking? Does the package booking allow cancellation within 24 hours like flights?
I accepted an "upgrade offer" to first or business after selecting the flights. It went from a screen showing the individual flights are in economy to showing a confirmation the 1 stop departure and return were booked in First or Business.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Jun 12, 2022 at 12:45 am Reason: merged consecutive posts by same member