FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - E Vouchers [itemised list received from BA]
Old Jun 10, 2022, 7:32 am
kingcole974

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by FlightDetective
Yes, you can do this - absolutely. I applied four eVouchers to a single holiday booking with no hassles at all. All you need to do is e-mail [email protected] with something like this -

Hi there,

I wish to apply an eVoucher to a BA Holiday booking.

Name: FlightDetective
Booking Ref: ABC123

The booking is flights from Dublin to Tokyo Haneda on 5 September, returning Sydney to London departing 15 November. My Executive Club number is 12345678.

The eVoucher I wish to apply to this booking is -

125-1234567890 / SGD 549.30

If you could let me know if this is okay and if you need anything else from me, please let me know.

Kind regards,

FlightDetective
+44 XXX XXX XXXX

When I have done this, I have received an e-mail back in a week or so, saying they have processed it. The amount of the voucher comes off the total booking price. It does not come up as a payment. For example, my booking was €2,608, and when I applied the voucher, the total price reduced from €2,608 to €2,517.31, then when I applied the next voucher it reduced to €2,328 and so on. They'll tell you that in the e-mail you get back confirming it's done anyway.
Am I right that for this to work, the BA holiday must have been booked after the vouchers were issued? I have the balance due on a holiday next week and they said no can do as the holiday was booked in August 2022 and all my vouchers have appeared since.