FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AM : BCN - GRU $1200-$1400 RT Business (I Class)
Old Jun 8, 2022, 5:34 pm
DeltaGoldLass

Programs: Delta MM+ DM trusted traveler, goes, Marriott, IHG SPG. NH Hyatt, Hilton
Hi can you please share the li k to book this flt? Super thank you

Originally Posted by f0zzyNUE
best fare is 1235EUR in October.

I had a nightmare with the Dutch AeroMexico call center while trying to rebook my itinerary.

I thought their flexible travel waiver had the option to get an EMD reimbursement - but not really - although the website tells another story.
So I had to rebook my flight in the last minute. Only the fifth agent was able to help out - later i found out that this specific call was handled by their Houston call center, not the Dutch call center. The Dutch quoted horrendous fare change prices or just hung up after a while. I just got curious when the agent asked me what the current time is in Barcelona

Issues with rebooking were mostly the inability of the agents to handle multisegment itineraries and price them correctly. I had researched all flights in I class and gave them the flight numbers.
problem #1 - they could not find the codeshare flights to CDG or AMS - most probably because they tried to enter these as single segments. asking for a BCN-MEX flight - they could get the codeshare segments.
problem #2 - repricing - all of the agents seemed to price each segment individually - hence i should pay a

I have this booked but not on AM one way KLM other way AF I’m wondering if I can chang
fare difference of over 5000$ - they just said that rebooking is more expensive than a new booking - utter .........
problem #3 - knowledge about married segments

In the end I got a rebooking for October with a modest fare difference of 179$ - on the other hand side they messed up the fare bucket codes on the outbound. I am now booked in C and J which gives extra miles with Flying Blue.