FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Exec Lounge Access (when booking multiple rooms)
Old May 25, 2022, 8:36 am
Horace

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, United Silver, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by navatwal
I am a Titanium Member, I have a reservation at a Marriott property for multiple rooms, I was advised that I would only get Exec Lounger access for one of the rooms.

Always when staying at Marriott properties I have had access for every room that is booked in my name, is that correct as per the terms and conditions? I am also top tier Hyatt, Hilton, always had access for multiple rooms therefore trying to work out if this is the norm.
For brands that provide Lounge Access as a benefit to Platinum Elite and above, it only applies the room occupied (and paid for) by the member plus one additional guest also staying in that room. That's clear in the Terms & Conditions.

Hotels can provide benefits above and beyond the published benefits.

You could book a room category that includes lounge access for the other rooms. Hotels with M Club lounges often sell M Club access for guests staying in any room, regardless of Marriott Bonvoy level.

You could also contact hotel management ahead of time making a case that the hotel should go "above and beyond," especially if you have a history of staying at the hotel in the past.