FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Shocking Anti Semitic incident
View Single Post
Old May 22, 2022, 9:08 am
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by Flying Lawyer
The photos I saw left the impression that they were all united against a common enemy, Lufthansa. This impression was conveyed in this thread, too.
and yet there are tons of LH cant do anything wrong and dare criticize LH and we will bully you to death, and its not only LH you read these type of posts on any Carrier or Hotel forum. I get it if you own that company but personally I couldnt give a rats a--- about any company be it American,Israeli, European even sports teams people are Nuts that they attack the fans for an opposing team or yell racist or bigot remarks. Should the team from your city or Country win the championship they hit the streets we are #1, what GARBAGE a team with a losing record for the year walked away with the Superbowl win that doesnt mean they are the best if they were they wouldnt have had a losing record.what means is the NFL wants to make more $$$$ so the more games played brings in more $$$$ and that team got very very lucky where they Stank the whole year got lucky at the end over 3 or 4 games.