FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Q Suite Master Thread
View Single Post
Old May 19, 2022, 1:54 pm
anabolism

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Originally Posted by happiest_at_40000
Dont see any issue in a true F with privacy or a door of sleeping with out a shirt but I just find some of the blankets, duvets, etc can be itchy and never the same as your home sheet/comforter and prefer a t shirt. That said, i cant stand being hot and its why I wont fly JL. CX F will lower the AC for you no? They seem more accommodating than JL with that. JL cabin the one time I did it was a joke . Not to mention the Apex suites in J I cant stand and I dont eat sushi so it was just a HOT bust of a flight for me.

Excited for the CX F seat for sure. Will be weird with it being on QR.
In my experience, it's been hit-or-miss with CX, JL, and EY FAs lowering the cabin temperature. Although, my last CX flight we were in F and were the only passengers in F (and the flight itself was very lightly loaded). It was March 2020 and the pandemic was becoming all too real. Being the only passengers in the cabin, we had several FAs at our service and they were happy to make the cabin delightfully cool for sleeping. When I am hot and sleep shirtless, it's also too hot to have any sheet or blanket/comforter/duvet over me so I never noticed if they are scratchy on bare skin. I have yet to try JL's business suites, but I do love the food and beverage in JL F, especially ex-Japan flights where they serve Japanese beef.