FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2022 Let's Eat - United First, United Business, & Premium Transcon Service
Old May 16, 2022, 11:47 am
NRoften

MIA - IAH 6:30AM departure

Choice of everything bagel or the croissant sandwich. I had the sandwich and thought it was very good. My partner requested a snackbox and it was provided.

IAH - AUA 9:45AM departure

Choice of egg scramble or waffle. I had the egg scramble and my partner had the waffle. Entrees were both very good, but the lack of any bread and the strawberry yogurt was disappointing. After breakfast I asked to try the new muddy bites snack in Y. FA said generally they are only free if you decline the first class meal, but made an exception only to come back and say they didn't have it. Supposedly it was added to the hemispheres magazine too soon.

AUA-IAD 4:10PM departure

Choice of chicken or vegetarian lasagna. Have not seen these entrees before, so pic attached. We both had the chicken entree, which came with mashed potatoes, carrots and a green veggie I did not eat. Roll served semi-warm. Cookie served cold wrapped in plastic.

IAD-IAH 12:59PM departure

Choice of chicken with latin rice or the Italian ragu. Both opted for the chicken entree. Tasted fine but portions too small.

IAH-SAN 6:30PM departure

Choice of the commonly referred to heart-attack sandwiches. We both declined I tried to get the muddy bites again, but still none available.