FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Shocking Anti Semitic incident
View Single Post
Old May 10, 2022, 3:12 pm
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by ctownflyer
Nope.
I spoke to several modern Orthodox Jews from Far Rockaway, several with their wives and children, and they too were banned for 24 hours despite no mask violations.
I would assume that the males had a yamulka on their head, I wouldnt expect anyone outside heh tribe (even many in it) to know the differences eg Satmar does something wrong well Lubovs will get flack as well as well as Gur,etc etc eg look how Siks are attacked for being Muslims they arent! but its how they dress that does them in Now if a Morris Cohen from Boston a reform Jew was denied as well that would be something else. Im not saying LH was right and Id love to know what the FAs told the Capt and the Capt told HQ

Ive said I had my share of FA complaints done against me that were so embellished it wasnt funny and in the end they were all dropped. Its not funny how they build a mt out of a mole hill in order to get the passenger good.

yet you reported Moshe(made up name) who was in FC was allowed to board if it was truly AS then when he went back to get his partner instead of them letting his partner on they should have off loaded him as well