FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Tier Point Runs | 2021 edition
View Single Post
Old May 9, 2022, 3:28 pm
Smid

Programs: BA Silver, Hilton Diamond, Marriot Gold, Radisson Gold, Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by Deckter
something doesn‘t add up, as normally this is a fairly easy process, and ISTFlyer‘s how-to always works, i‘ve done it plenty of times that way.

Are you able at all to install the browser extension? Which browser are you using? Forget bookwithmatrix, it‘s nothing compared to powertools.
It's chrome, latest version (Version 101.0.4951.54 (Official Build) (64-bit)) on Windows 10. Google extension came from: Power tools extension. Only reference I have to use this is Here. I've missed ISTFlyers how-to and can see no reference on google. The previous link told me about the Passengers bar, which is there at the top of the screen. I've selected 2 passengers and proceeded through itinerary to "Itinerary Details" page and then what? There's no links to click. Nothing to get me anywhere. I go to the bookmark bar, extensions and the ITA Matrix powertools selection is greyed out.

It might be possible it's too complicated an itinerary for it, but I don't get as far as searching any sites for it.

It might all be moot, I checked the hotels in Oahu and it's £400 per night around Christmas, so well past my wallet. The flights for 2 in business might be less than 7 days in a hotel there.