FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Regent Hong Kong (Pre Opening Master Thread)
Old May 8, 2022, 2:46 pm
Atacama40

Originally Posted by Raynyan
From latest room rendering, bathroom looks become smaller but still have bathtub. It seems to be give up to stretch the room by extended to the edge of the building. But extended living space by shrinking of the bathroom space. (Sorry, saw the rendering by eyes only.) Room design looks Japanese contemporary luxury hotels.

Probably considered the recent travel industry situations, hotel owner decided to save the construction costs.

Regarding to restaurant outlets, almost same to InterContinental era.

Yan Toh Heen (Not back to the name of Lai Ching Heen)
NOBU Regent Hong Kong
Lobby Lounge
Harbour Side
The Steakhouse Wine Bar + Grill
Captain Bar (NEW!)

Captain Bar is the authentic bar will locate the former place of Rech by Alain Ducasse.
Neither Alain Ducasse and French restaurant will not back to the Regent Hong Kong.

Club Lounge location will be same to InterContinental era.
No bad thing, Wife used to really like Harbour Side .... me too as it goes. Many happy nights there. Steakhouse and lounge also. Just works.

Yan too heen .... didn't that used to be at RC HKK? Was very good. Maybe I'm mistaken.

Philistine as I might be but I never thought the Ducasse place added so much to the proposition. Other places he practices for sure,