FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Tier Point Runs | 2021 edition
View Single Post
Old May 7, 2022, 8:34 am
Smid

Programs: BA Silver, Hilton Diamond, Marriot Gold, Radisson Gold, Amex Platinum
I've come up with my near perfect TP holiday for BUD to HNL near christmas, and realise now it's much harder to book. Book with matrix website did get me through to an AA website with about the right price in US dollars, but said some of the flights had changed class and I had no way to see what the itinerary I was booking was at this point (plus not sure of book with confidence on AA, and would prefer to book in UK pounds). I've never used Priceline or Onetravel before (and both seemed to fail to provide even close to the itinerary). Book with matrix the extension only said: "BookWithMatrix can only work with the final results pages. Click on the price to view the final "Itinerary details" page before using it!", when I'm on the final itinerary page. Does it not work with the new matrix?

I'd ideally prefer to book with BA, but I'm not sure if I went through the faff of seeing if I can through on the phone, whether they'd even provide the price on the matrix.

Suggestions anyone? I think I've phoned up BA and booked such things successfully before, but wary of their post-covid phone line.