FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [PREM FARE GONE] AA A/F Fare: CMN-MIA - $741/$1159
Old May 3, 2022, 6:00 pm
our_kid

Programs: BAEC Gold/GGL, IHG Diamond AMB
Greetings from JFK Concorde Room - firstly thank you and huge FT kudos to the OP for posting this sale fare, I am really glad I booked one on the A fare basis.

My ticket has had so many changes, some INVOL, the first one being that daft 15 minute misconnect upthread in MAD (which did me a huge favour) then after Morocco 'closed' I ended up with AGP-LHR-ORD-MIA-JFK-LHR-AGP - I was really glad to take CMN out of the loop and I used that to move my return dates too. My TATL ended up outbound with BA on the 787-1000 but in Business (J class), and wasn't that fussed to be honest as the new Club World is lovely. When I arrived in the US I contacted AA to bring my return legs 72 hours forward as originally I was going to do a few internal hops here to rack up a few TPs but given work travel has picked up for me I spent some time with my friend in Florida instead which was lovely.

As the ticket had so many changes AA had put me in full fare F for the return so finding a seat home was easy and now I'm here waiting for my flight back across the pond home, BA metal again. I've kicked the AGP leg out into the future given work commitments.

I hope everyone will enjoy this fare as much as I have

I have to hand it to American Customer Service - they've been really good to me - maybe I've lucked out but this really really was a great fare and relatively easy to move around to suit me.