FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Premium economy coming spring 2022
View Single Post
Old May 2, 2022, 12:02 pm
intuition
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
Originally Posted by OH-LGG
CS is useless too.

First chat agent said my upgrade would cost 121.000 points and after I asked Him what???, this agent disappeared. Then comes next agent in and She is taking 3 European vouchers from me.
They are totally lost and have no training for this.

But now after 2 hrs I have a new ticket in F-class and it's First. Or Business. 2 European vouchers taken.

What is it, like 3 years ago they started to rearrange the buckets to accommodate the PE? You can't expect that project to be finished by now, you need to give them some time to make sure their own system knows about the buckets.
If they only moved to a distributed delivery model with virtual programmers in an office abroad I bet they could fix this in a jiffy.

Originally Posted by petteriusa
Unreal.

Anyone care to calculate the hours paid to CS agents to work through this on a system-wide basis?
All the new staff has made the waiting time too short. So they decided to make sure the upgrades can't be processed online. Only 10% of the staff was told the proper procedure, the rest was given random drivel. This way they can make sure the waiting time is kept at a healthy hour or above, as eveyone knows that loyalty comes from customers spending more time with your products.